We realize the importance of caring for your loved one in our assisted living community. Our goal is to provide the best care and service to all of our residents as if they are our own parents.
In order to provide what we call “WOW” Care and service we take the time to hire and train the best “Super Caregivers”.
We call our employees “Super Caregivers” because they are the most caring and compassionate people in the world.
In order to be Super Caregivers and be hired at our community, our caregivers must have the following requirements:
- Pass an extensive FBI and State background check
- Maintain current certification in First Aid and CPR
- Test for Tuberculosis
- Have a current Food Handler’s Permit
- Be drug free – Random drug tests performed regularly
Upon hire, we require additional internal hours of training that include:
- How to follow service plan that is centered around your loved ones care
- Extensive training from our Super RN on how to safely handle and pass medications
- How to recognize illness
- How to handle an incident
- How to recognize abuse, neglect, exploitation and proper reporting
- How to deal with death, dying and grieving processes
- How to deal with residents that have difficult behaviors and calm them down
- Proper documentation regarding incident reports, medication administration, daily reports, etc.
- How to handle a fire, disaster and emergency evacuation
- Job shadow for at least 16-24 + hours depending on position
- 8 hours Certified Training with the Alzheimer’s Association EssentiALZ program
- How to ensure all resident rights and followed and upheld
We understand the importance of quality care for our residents. That is why we employ a Super Registered Nurse full time* at our community. Our Super RN is responsible to make sure your loved one’s medications are correct and administered according to the doctor’s orders. Our Super RN oversees the care and well being of each of our residents and communicates to our families on a regular basis. You will see our Super Nurses in our communities engaged with our residents, staff and family members.
*Ask Administrator for details
At Our House our pricing system is affordable simple and easy to understand. You will know exactly what your costs are month to month. Our prices are even listed on our website! Click here
SAL Management Group is a locally owned and operated management company that has been managing and owning Assisted Living communities since 2006. Both Scott Monson and Nate Boswell started working as caregivers in assisted living communities in 1997 and 1999 and later as administrators for multiple assisted living communities throughout the State of Utah learning how to lead and provide the best care and service to the residents and staff. Scott and Nate have been active in the Utah Assisted Living Association for many years and both have served as President and Treasurer. Click Here to learn more.
We can say that we provide the best care and service all day long, but coming from a real family member, resident, staff member, outside agency, etc., can provide more reassurance that our community is the best. Please read our Google and Facebook reviews and the homepage of this website to learn what other people are saying about us.
At our community we have a fun culture. We call our employees Super Caregivers and it’s written right on their name badges. We are locally owned and operated which means we can adapt and change quickly to the needs of our residents or staff. We understand the market and family situations. We are in our community frequently addressing the needs and concerns.
We believe in the following:
- Delivering “WOW” Experiences to our residents, family members and super caregivers
- Being flexible and teachable
- Being responsible
- Being compassionate
- Creating positive interactions
- Building staff synergy
- Creating a home-like environment
- Being a Super Caregiver
- Creating fun, smiles, and laughter
SAL Satisfaction Surety Program
At SAL Management Group, we understand the importance and difficulty of choosing the right assisted living for your loved one. At times, there are a lot of unknowns and hesitations with making such an important decision. To make your decision easier and to reassure you that a SAL Managed Assisted Living community is the right place, we have developed the “SAL Satisfaction Surety” program committing to you the following: If you move into SAL Managed Assisted Living Community and within the first 30 days, you are not satisfied with our care and services then you can move out without being required to give a 30 day notice and receive a full refund. At SAL Management Group, we want you to know that you have chosen the right assisted living community and we look forward to serving you for a long time.
*Refund applies to base fee monthly fee only. Move in fee and level of care costs will not be refunded.