I ran across a great article that put it in to 5 good reasons to move your loved one into an assisted living. These are 5 things that Our House Assisted Living focus’ on each and every day. Our facilities in Orem, Ogden and Tremonton Utah love to serve and help the residents in our communities. Please come and see our administrators to find out what we can do to care for your loved one.
Veterans Aid and Attendance Qualifications and Benefits
In order to qualify for the Veteran’s Aid and Attendance Benefit there is 1 requirement and 4 criteria that must be met
– Veteran must be over the age of 65 and/or unemployable
– Un-remarried surviving spouse has no age requirement. ( A surviving spouse must have been married to the veteran at the time of the veteran’s death and the marriage must have been for a least one year.)
Qualifying Military Service
– Must have an honorable or general discharge ( any discharge other than dishonorable.)
– Must have served at least 90 days of active duty with at least one day during an official period of conflict.
-Must have a medical diagnosis or condition that requires the applicant to need assistance with Activities of Daily Living.
– Doctor is able to document this need with a qualifying Physicians Report.
Cost of Care and Monthly Income
– The VA has an income test, certain medical expenses can be deducted from income to help qualify.
Net Worth and Liquid Assets
– The VA’s asset and net worth limit can vary depending on many factors like life expectancy, medical expenses etc.,
2015 Maximum Monthly Benefit Amounts
Two Veterans/Spouses $2,837/Monthly
Married Veteran $2,120/Monthly
Single Veteran $1,788/Monthly
Surviving Spouse $1,149/Monthly
Please go to www.usseniorvets.com for more information.
Read moreComments Off on Veterans Aid and Attendance Qualifications and Benefits
Your Review: It feels like family around here! We’ve made many special friends that we cherish. We appreciate the good care that you give us. The staff is very friendly and kind. Keith and Cleo from Our House of Tremonton
Your Name: Jo and Josh Tomas
Your Review: Our loved one is loved and well taken care of by kind, loving, happy hearts. It is warm and inviting. It smells delicious all the time. There are fun, entertaining, creative things happening. Its simply the best! Tomas Family from Our House of Tremonton
Read moreComments Off on Our House of Tremonton Family Reviews